Discuss Thermostatic shower valve replacement in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi DIYer here. Trying to replace concealed shower thermostatic valve. Please could you advise on how to remove valve. Very large box spanner? Many thanks
IMG_20230606_202015.jpg

Put a large slotted screwdriver in the left hand slot and strike it downwards with a hammer using short sharp blows. You have to have the screwdriver almost vertical, resting on the bottom ledge of the slot.

Reply to Thermostatic shower valve replacement in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've finished running the copper for my concealed shower valve and tested both inlets and the outlet with cold mains (full pressure). I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock