Discuss Thermostatic shower valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Thermostatic shower

I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the best way of doing my shower is which is in my bath, I want a rain shower and so I was thinking of using a thermostatic shower valve as I have removed the plasterboard to re tile (new build) and thought this is a good opportunity to do it, my question is that is it normal practice to have the thermostatic shower valve above the bath taps, I already have the existing mixer tap with shower already but thought I would just have normal taps and add the shower

Reply to Thermostatic shower valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I Think I want a Thermostatic shower valve. Can these be added/installed to an existing shower?
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock