Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostatic valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F49h

Hi Guys

Just a curious question, I seen a radiator with 2 thermostatic valves on it . I know this might cause a problem but what!!!!

Cheers.

Apart from looking stupid, nothing. It will still work.
Perhaps whoever fitted it just had to pysh with what he had :lol:

How would you balance system? Use the service cap and close like a l/s

Balance............when did anyone do that until they need to ......btw i do but not fully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate tank. There is a thermostat on this second tank that pushes hot water over to the store tank when it's hot. It's a closed loop and goes through a heat...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a new single vertical radiator and need to know if matters if the thermostatic valve is connected to the flow or return pipes.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock