Discuss Thermostatic valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F49h

Hi Guys

Just a curious question, I seen a radiator with 2 thermostatic valves on it . I know this might cause a problem but what!!!!

Cheers.

Apart from looking stupid, nothing. It will still work.
Perhaps whoever fitted it just had to pysh with what he had :lol:

How would you balance system? Use the service cap and close like a l/s

Balance............when did anyone do that until they need to ......btw i do but not fully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock