Search the forum,

Discuss Those of you employ the services of tilers.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Ball-park figure for what you'd expect to bung him...

Tiles supplied by customer. Tiling the boxing behind a WC and floor in a very small cloakroom.

Most tilers I know start from £25 per square metre and expect about £30 square metre for a quality bathroom.

sorry we're going the same way as the tilers forum prices should only be discussed in the arms. pm dave or dan and get yourself in there.

what's the reason behind that out of interest? and does that mean if someone comes on asking for an idea of what something should cost we shouldn't answer?

Watertight, you should get into the Arms as I think you'll enjoy it there and certainly have more than enough posts to be a regular here.

Yes prices are only discussed in the arms,as you know you are dealing with people in the trade and thus get a creditable response,any response on the open forums means nothing as any body can join and say £ 50 or £ 500,its pointless and attracts trolls

As said get yourself in the arms for proper trade discussion

so thread closed

Last edited by a moderator:
also attracts spur wearers who undercut our prices driving the industry even lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Those of you employ the services of tilers.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

morning everyone. Could someone please give me a ball park figure to have a bath removed and a walkin shower installed, wooden floor with joists, its a very small bathroom but can get a 750mm tray in, price to include tanking and full length polymer coated screen and tiling please. Job in York...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power. There are only a few companies that do central heating systems locally, and they are aimed at the very top end of the market. We are at the lower end of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock