Discuss Tilers - love em or hate em in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
Good trick that with the mug.

I think I'll give it a go but take it a stage further and put a tap washer and penny washer on the screw to seal it and then fill it with tea/coffee. :p

Trouble is I work alone. :(

i hate tilers every ones a prima donna and never listen to anything you ask bathpanels completely tiled despite the fact that there was no water on in the place so nothing tested tiled over acces panels for valves and took the shroud of the shower so you cant get to anything now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

a very good trick to use when drilling the tiles is to make a doughnut of plaumbers mate and stick it around your hole fill it with water this will help to keep the drill from burning out.

i hate tilers every ones a prima donna and never listen to anything you ask bathpanels completely tiled despite the fact that there was no water on in the place so nothing tested tiled over acces panels for valves and took the shroud of the shower so you cant get to anything now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you have met our tiler then? lol:D

At last.................. someone has actually come up with a worthwhile use for plumbers mate!!!!

The floor should be tiled first before the pan is fastened. Nothing looks worse than tiling round a pan or basin!!

Surprised our drilling friend hasn't been chirping in about his porcelain drillin products!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers - love em or hate em in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock