Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss todays nightmare,post the most difficult appliances to work on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

i do service work for bfm europe,had this one today as repair,all this to change a pcb,and the glass is a pig to get back in took 2 hours and i have worked on loads,log assembly and glass removed for clarity ATTACH=CONFIG]25633[/ATTACH] IMG_20160323_092049255[1].jpgIMG_20160323_092129496[1].jpgIMG_20160323_094505211[1].jpgIMG_20160323_094505211[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160323_092042884[1].jpg
    IMG_20160323_092042884[1].jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
I posted ages ago about trying to trace a fault on an MHS Ultramax. Couldn't trace a fault without power on, couldn't put the power on because the fault blew ÂŁ800 worth of control module.......

Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

rather you than me :)

the worse thing is ,while i was there replacing the pcb for a detection fault,customer mentioned the cooling fan runs constantly,the high limit stat on its failed and bfm have not issued any as van stock,so i have to go back and do all that again,but only if they issue another job number to pay me again,and its got a seven year warrenty,so i might be back a few times :cry_smile:

I posted ages ago about trying to trace a fault on an MHS Ultramax. Couldn't trace a fault without power on, couldn't put the power on because the fault blew ÂŁ800 worth of control module.......

Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........
i remember that one,did you sort it?these fires are crap,this one cost 1700 quid ffs

Sounds a nightmare, almost as bad as an Gazco Electric studio. Took me the same length as time as you did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to todays nightmare,post the most difficult appliances to work on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock