Search the forum,

Discuss todays nightmare,post the most difficult appliances to work on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

i do service work for bfm europe,had this one today as repair,all this to change a pcb,and the glass is a pig to get back in took 2 hours and i have worked on loads,log assembly and glass removed for clarity ATTACH=CONFIG]25633[/ATTACH] IMG_20160323_092049255[1].jpgIMG_20160323_092129496[1].jpgIMG_20160323_094505211[1].jpgIMG_20160323_094505211[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160323_092042884[1].jpg
    IMG_20160323_092042884[1].jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
I posted ages ago about trying to trace a fault on an MHS Ultramax. Couldn't trace a fault without power on, couldn't put the power on because the fault blew ÂŁ800 worth of control module.......

Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

rather you than me :)

the worse thing is ,while i was there replacing the pcb for a detection fault,customer mentioned the cooling fan runs constantly,the high limit stat on its failed and bfm have not issued any as van stock,so i have to go back and do all that again,but only if they issue another job number to pay me again,and its got a seven year warrenty,so i might be back a few times :cry_smile:

I posted ages ago about trying to trace a fault on an MHS Ultramax. Couldn't trace a fault without power on, couldn't put the power on because the fault blew ÂŁ800 worth of control module.......

Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........
i remember that one,did you sort it?these fires are crap,this one cost 1700 quid ffs

Sounds a nightmare, almost as bad as an Gazco Electric studio. Took me the same length as time as you did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to todays nightmare,post the most difficult appliances to work on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm looking at installing a new central heating system with UHF on the ground floor and normal rads on the 1st Floor. The design was initially to have at its heart an Ideal System Boiler and a Telford Tempest 500l Indirect Cylinder but I'm considering changing/modifying this design to...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am hoping that I can pick your brains again. I have just installed an Ancona 1800mm high and 10 double columns wide radiator. This radiator was moved to the other side of the room, and I have had the floorboard up to extend the pipework using push fit with copper for the down pipes...
Replies
Views
I am ashamed admit I haven't had a clean driving licence in 20 + years have attended 2 speed aware ness courses paid countless fines I have always had 6 points for sp30s this is not something I am proud of, and since dropping to only one sp30 on my licence made a conscious effort to drive to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock