Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss toilet cistern inlet connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andekoch

quick one that i cant remember right now and is buggin me.

the water inlet connection to the cistern is that a (assuming I need a 90 degree connection from inlet to copper) female elbow (with thread tape) or is it a bent tap connector.

simple but cant think right now.

thanks. that was what i thought but was wondering if it also worked on the plastic fittings. Probably why i always have both in my 'box of fittings'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to toilet cistern inlet connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I think the title says it all really. I was just lining up pipework and stuff and noticed that the Speedfit 15mm X 1/2 BSP tap connector...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thanks for your time reading this! We have noticed a leak appearing from the built-in toilet in our main bathroom that's spreading...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock