Discuss totally steaming whats the worst you have done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Just heard on the radio news about the two british tourists in australia who woke up with a live penguin in their hotel bedroom
biggrin.gif

they have been charged with breaking into SEAWORLD on the GOLD COAST and nicking the thing.

This poses the question
whats the daftest thing you have done while under the influence of one too many sherbets .
redface.gif

when i was about 18 i was in a club dancing with some girl on a podium about 4 foot up in the air i fell off and broke one rib and cracked the other it did not hurt until the following morning i never did that again
redface.gif
another time i got left in swansea my so called mates assumed i had gone home with some girl i met that night when i was actually arguing with the moron in the club who had lost my new jacket walking around swansea in the winter with a t shirt on was not much fun

Just heard on the radio news about the two british tourists in australia who woke up with a live penguin in their hotel bedroom
biggrin.gif

they have been charged with breaking into SEAWORLD on the GOLD COAST and nicking the thing.

They were charged but upon closer investigation it was found the penguin case was not so black and white as at first seemed
:13:

This poses the question
whats the daftest thing you have done while under the influence of one too many sherbets .
redface.gif

when i was about 18 i was in a club dancing with some girl on a podium about 4 foot up in the air i fell off and broke one rib and cracked the other it did not hurt until the following morning i never did that again
redface.gif
another time i got left in swansea my so called mates assumed i had gone home with some girl i met that night when i was actually arguing with the moron in the club who had lost my new jacket walking around swansea in the winter with a t shirt on was not much fun

Luckily a lot of the stupid stuff I have done under the influence of drink,I can not remember but as you say ,have woken up many a time with severe aches and pains ,so there must of been some crazy stuff going on!! :joker:

When I was younger I was in the Merchant Navy, straight out of school etc etc.. Ended up in Drydock in Denamrk for 2 months, Got absolutely rat-ersed on the local beer one afternoon in a pub up the local town, pinched a bike to get back to the drydock with the full intention of returning it the next day.
Has anyone ever tried riding a bike when gassed?.. I crashed into a greenhouse, about 3 fences and the security gate at the dockyard.
Woke up next morning with the Captain, Chief Engineer and a very ratty looking local demanding a "tete-a-tete" with me in the Captains Office...It cost me a days pay and I was on watch for about a week after that... Good times!!

I also fell about two floors from scaffolding whilst drunk in Glasgow, If I wasn't relaxed I would probably have ended up seriously injured..just had a couple of bruises on my chorus... (atleast i hope that was the fall from the scaffolding..)

Yes.. Drink is my friend......

Well, on the odd occasion that I get out for a sherbert or two :), in order, waking up in a puddle of puke all over the pillow when just a young apprentice (in the guest house), hurdling through gardens picking flowers for the missus, being driven home from my stag do by a mate of the wife's who had to keep checking my pulse cos she thought i was dead, christmas break up day full of cold and tablets, lost three days, the wife following me home after finding me slumped in the pub passageway, she managed to get my wallet, phone and house keys, kept picking me up from the middle of the road whilst doing my superman impression, shoved me in the house and locked me in (still fully clothed with shoes on in bed when she woke me up in the morning.

I could keep going but it follows a general pattern of too much beer, beer induced amnesia and two weeks piecing it all back together.

My mate thought it would be a good idea to get on a zip line a few years back didnt stop at the end hit the post brocken phone massive bruise on the thigh for a week aterwards me laughing my face off good night

i was going to respond here, as i got thinking about something 30 years ago i started to feel sick.
thought i was over it but obviously not so .......................... no comment.lol.

Went out in a boat in BIG loch for a fishing competition. The only competing we ended up doing was seeing who could drink the most. Well anyway, we got so drunk that we lost the oars overboard and 2 hours after the competition was over, a rescue boat was sent out in the dark to find us and had to tow us back with both of us lying ga ga on the bottom of the boat!
What made matters worse was that somehow all the maggots we had smuggled on board had escaped and were crawling all over us in the boat. Not good in a FLY FISHING ONLY competition.
Funny how we never got asked back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to totally steaming whats the worst you have done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock