Discuss Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody post up a couple of questions from these impossible tests and your answers if you would be so kind.

Completed in 2012 but I'll heck check out the questions I can find...

hi there
did you receive any answers? I have the same problem with t4ts.

No never even had the opportunity of being able to check out as yet pal. Can I ask what module you up to or is it just the pre attendance test???

Hi Kris
Is this in relation to the multi choice?
Unfortunately the questions are randomized and if you fail you get a mostly new set the next attempt, some questions may be same but not all.
It is very frustrating because even if you fail you don't which area was weak that you need to improve on. I did the test 3 times and then sat the written one. The written one bears no resemblence to the multi choice and took me months to complete (sigh.....)
There was a positive post from "Jim Henessy" that seemd to say that he passed without issue so it must be possible (i cannot convey sarcasm when writing....)

No never even had the opportunity of being able to check out as yet pal. Can I ask what module you up to or is it just the pre attendance test???

I finished lesson 22 and should go for practice but I stuck .

Where did you get stuck???

Hi there
I stuck on beginning, do not how to do risk assessment. Did you done this house refurbishment?
If not so maybe you know someone who pass it?

You have to do an assessment before you start any practical task. Prior to this is to is to count as many unsafe situations that maybe caused and to prevent them from happening and to ensure that people around you are aware of any action carried out and everyone is safe. Example if you're looking into a trench you have to be standing up behind barriers. Example if you are cleaning up debris which may contain dangerous or sharp objects you would have been told in doing so prior to your risk assessment and or a toolbox talk.. Hope that helps us :rockon2:

any more questions I'm happy to help you find out what you need to know about this and tasks. No problem :carols:

Surprise surprise, more people astonished by this T4TS H&S Assignment. My experience was 4 failed attempts on the online test and then about a month to complete the written paper doing it a couple of hours a night. Out of 12 other people on the course I talked to, none passed the online test so well done to the peeps that have passed it though I'd guess a little luck may have played a part in it - as an HSE officer with 18 yrs exp, said to me when he saw it.
It did appear without warning which wasn't good and needed hours of online research, gnashing of teeth and reading of HSE doc's and papers. Straightforward enough for someone that is comfortable with doing research, study and transposing it all onto paper but I'd guess a real minefield for anyone that isn't comfortable/competent with doing all that online research, study and written work, which seems a bit biased. I ended up with 2 answer papers, each of them 15 pages. Wasn't easy tho and I consider myself to be reasonably well educated.
My solution was - 95% of the answers are on the HSE website - lots of hours searching and 20 odd PDF docs later! Searched for each question in there, downloaded the relative docs and then copied the required answers from them and then reworded to avoid the plagiarism rules.
I have some info that it may have been designed to slow people down as many are running through the TMA's too quickly for them to keep up with available practical assignment slots without it costing them.
All this being said though, I now know a lot more about H&S, which isn't a bad thing I guess, and was happy enough with the actual course, TMA's and Practical.

Well did:sunny:

this thread just goes on to prove that if you did a college course, day release, twice a week at night you might be better off and be able to talk to your trainers as and when you want to. Nothing is quick and simple despite what these so called training courses tell you

Well I'm sure that your going to get to the end of it. Then what. You'll be relieved to hear from anyone who might be interested in the help. Man it's a task we all have to do but boy am I just happy. But personally think of it this way you have time on your hands. And it's why for pre attendance test.

Get over the last :dita:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back