Discuss Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0414.jpgDSC_0416.jpgthe test can be done although it is hardest test i have ever done in my 46 years on the planet

It can be done but the questions are VERY Ambiguous and they might have been written by a four year old....... I hve done this test and therefore CAN post this statement T4TS!!!

i failed 4 times and now recieved my paper exams which has nothing to do with the online test if anyone has tge answers to it please help and post online to stop these time wasting scammers

good luck with everything and anything in your studies to

hi everyone im desperate is anybody have the answer for paper exam,i even happy to pay a little bit of money for it

I too got stuck with the pre attendance test. I eventually wrote them a letter stating that the test was not mentioned on my enrolment interview and that I had not received any "notice" of them being introduced to my course. I simply asked if I could skip it and I received a phone call saying "I could". This was so I could get onto weeks 5 and 6. On attending week 5 at ERR Featherstone I was told the test was written by one of ERRs Managers. It has nothing to do with the City and Guilds qualification. I was also told that ERR and Trade4trade skills are "sister" companies. I am currently seeking legal action against Trade4Trade as it has taken me 3 years to complete part 2 plumbing and have been told my course has expired. This is due to months of waiting at a time to get into the training centre and that damn test. Been told it will be a further 2 years to pass part three despite them setting a 3 year deadline for the whole lot. I wrote them a letter threatening legal action etc. and received a phone call saying I could have a 2 year extension. But with their track record so far I'm not sure I'm up for it. Considering a local college for part 3 as I'm sure it will be more reliable, and suing train4trade for failure to deliver their goods.

It can be done but the questions are VERY Ambiguous and they might have been written by a four year old....... I hve done this test and therefore CAN post this statement T4TS!!!

As far as I'm aware, not too long ago all tests tended to be open book,all were allowed to take books to exams with them to look up answers, although that may not be the case with T4TS.

The problem is exactly as you've highlighted these tests are written by someone with a very poor grasp of English, or are deliberately set out in such a manner as to confuse.
Then there's the test percentage split: where a test might be split into 3 sections: One could get 33% percent on sections one and two,a total of 66% but let's say for arguments sake 20% on percent on section three. If memory servers from past conversations that total of 86% is a fail.

I've seen these test discs and they are abysmal.

Last edited:
I have just passed the infernal exam & they actually send you your answers back if you have done the paper based one. So I have the answers.......:cool4:
pm me
Hi, could you help me out with the pre-attendance test questions please?

been trying to get these done for months.

I've tried to send you a pm Robin89 but, it says you have exceeded your stored private message quota and need to delete some before receiving any new ones.

How's everything going

Hi, how is everyone getting on with the paper based pre attendance test? I've been doing it for hours and don't seem to be getting far. I completed the online tests and honestly think I should have passed, I took a screen shot of each question each time round and then before each test researched and had the correct answers. Therefore I'm sure I had all the answers correct, give or take one or two. Seems a bit like a stalling tactic.... Has anyone got the answers for the paper based test as there are a number of sections that I am stuck on!! Thank in advice for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock