Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tundish dripping on a Joule Unvented Cyclinder in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have recently noticed that the tundish is dripping ever so lightly.

I had a new boiler fitted in Nov and at the time the tundish was flowing a lot but the plumber fitted a water pressure valve which seemed to stop the dripping, but it has started again. Pressure on valve is same as was originally set...

Any help appreciated.

Reply to Tundish dripping on a Joule Unvented Cyclinder in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, complete novice here. The other day we noticed a brown stain on the kitchen ceiling. We have an unvented hot water cylinder in the airing...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi. I've just had my unvented hot water cylinder replaced. Works fine, apart from a slight trickle into the tundish when the boiler comes on after...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock