Discuss Turbolite core drills at screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwilko

Gas Engineer
Anyone used these and if so are they any good?
Im looking to replace my core drill and cores now and these are well priced, along with the dewalt core drill.

They are marcist ones. Bought a set smashed a few flues out recently with them but no 5" in box doh......

I think they are all from the same manufacturer, just re-badged. I've got the Turbolites and they work fine.

The Marcrist site guarantee they are the cheapest or will refund the difference +10% so might be worth looking into here

Ideal thanks for that. I think I can manage without the 5 inch just have to drill out a bit with the 117mm when necessary I think.

Anyone gone for the percussion cores and marcrist ddm1?
im thinking about the percussion cores but the dewalt core drill

The marcrist pc850 cores are percussion ones and supposed to be really good but not cheap.

you all need to get out more....

we dont call em turdoshytes for nowt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Turbolite core drills at screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
A creative friend of mine wants to use it like ply/chip board and make kitchen cabinets (doorless) out of it as he likes the brutalist look...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I was hoping someone could advise regarding the regulations around flue terminations through a 'fake' window. We have a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock