Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Unique sizes of shower enclosures and trays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bathrooms.com

Our range of shower enclosures and trays is expanding rapidly - proving especially popular at the moment is the 1600mm x 800mm rectangular stone tray which is great for creating a wetroom feel.

Check the following links if you are looking for unusual shapes or sizes of shower enclosures, shower screens or shower trays.

If you are registered with Bathrooms.com Professional, you will receive a standard 10% diso**** off the on-screen prices as well as a host of other benefits.

Best regards
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unique sizes of shower enclosures and trays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi I've fitted the above that has a 400 fixed panel and the sliding door which means the door is restricted to opening 400mm. The customer is...
Replies
Views
good evening, i bought a 900x900 shower tray and a 900x900 enclosure. the door adjustment on the enclosure is 875-900. after tiling it looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock