Discuss Vaillant EcoMAX Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rachelen86

PLEASE HELP! We had a water pipe burst down the street, which resulted in our water being cut off for a good part of the day! The water came back on about 3 hours ago but our Vaillant EcoMAX Combi boiler is now showing an F.25 error code with a crossed out flame image next to it! I have read some help online but it makes no sense to us! PLEASE PLEASE HELP its snowing outside and we are FREEZING!!!

the crossed out flame the boiler has gone into lockout and needs to be reset there should be a reset button.

We did think of that already, problem is we cant find a reset button :-S

4 buttons on console. push and hold in top left (over the minus button) for 1 second. f25 is showing water switch fault or system pressure to low, if reset button fails to work check system pressure is 1 bar or over or if not refill system via filling loop o allow boiler to work again.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have done that, it goes to boost up and then stops and the error msg appears again about 30s later

Have you check the system pressure? (gauge should read 1 > 2 bar) If not charge through filling loop. If this is Ok. You mey have some dirt thats been dragged up the main. So will need a competent engineer to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant EcoMAX Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello good forums Keston C36 combi boiler constantly gives error code e11. (sometimes i see error code E03) From my own research, I found the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a look through the forum and seen a few threads about combi boilers losing pressure, but still haven't worked out what the issue...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Disaster has struck this morning, during the coldest week i've seen in years. It appears as though we no longer have any hot water or...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help the last 9 months of intermittent issues we’re having. We live in a large house which is heated by 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been in our house for just over two years, we have always had low pressure in our downstairs cold tap (mixer tap), hot is fine, and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock