Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 831 S30 status code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikep

Hi

My heating on this boiler doesnt work, I tried everything. I've got the Drayton digistat +2 wireless thermostat. When I commission it, when I switch on the boiler and press the override button, the green light comes on, but the boiler doesnt fire up. Also, when I do the whole commissioning, i get the 2 lights to come on together. But when I switch on the RF, the red light is supposed to flash about 7 times, but nothing happens. Can anyone give some advice on what is wrong, and what I can do?

thanks
Mike

Chances are that Drayton wireless reciever is kaput! Do you hear the click if you hit the over ride button?

I've changed loads of them!

Two options I'm afraid.
1 get a new one.
2 get someone to come out and see if you need a new one.

When you say commission it I take it you have installed a new one? Did you have a gsr wire it into the boiler? I would say if it is new you have done something wrong. Get someone in who knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec plus 831 S30 status code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock