Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant ecotec pro 28 diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil hair

Gas Engineer
hi, does anybody know if i have to replace the whole cartridge or just change the o'rings on the original cartridge for the vaillant ecotec pro 28.
if i can get away with the o'rings do you know what size they are?

many thanks............phil

Does anybody know if a non gas safe registered person is allowed to do this? :oops:

Does anybody know if a non gas safe registered person is allowed to do this? :oops:
I would say that you should be GSR. If you are GSR then let one of the mods know and they will give you access to the area you need. If not get yourself a GSR in to do the work.

What's up?

Normally just change the whole diverter easier and quicker than just doing the orings

And you have not got to do the whole process again once the diverter packs in completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec pro 28 diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock