Discuss Vaillant EcoTEC pro - safety device? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Burger

Hi guys,

After some advice on above please. So I’m carrying out a safety check, isolated the above underneath, lost count after 14 attempts to ignite. Pcb?

What happens when you pull the rec lead ?

wasnt there a similar thread to this earlier this year seem to remember you have to pull the lead to prove it not just isolate

Reply to Vaillant EcoTEC pro - safety device? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock