Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant VTK in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

Am I right in saying that if a terminal is placed in a restricted area (i.e. within the min distance to an object or structure) then on a Vaillant, you can use the VTK to move the internal outlet pipe of the flue to a safe distance, thus making the previous terminal place an Air Inlet and therefore safe to use.

Cheers.

plume kit? if the manufactures agrees its exceptable then yes. You can not be within 150mm of a opening in a structure no matter what due to building regs.

Just out of interest i found this on their website.

Q2. What are the reduced flue distances required for the VTK flue terminal?
When a VTK is fitted to a horizontal flue, the clearances for the air inlet are reduced to 50mm from an opening such as a window and 25mm from an opening such as an airbrick. The terminal clearances for the ‘new’ flue outlet at the end of the VTK remain unchanged.

Yes, you can on vaillants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant VTK in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock