Search the forum,

Discuss Van Stickers GSR Oftec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Ok not really a problem but does anyone know where I can get the Gas safe large yellow triangle van stickers without the black bit. Having the same problem finding the large Oftec green triangles I know googles your friend and all that but however I look, I cant find them.

Have a local van sign writers design them up I did my own little custom ones on ours

Ging you mean like this ?

IMG_3617.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Stickers GSR Oftec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented indirect hot water system to improve pressure in the house. The previous cylinders are in the loft now they’re in the garage next to the boiler. We...
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to winter we started putting the central heating on. The central heating has a mind of its on it’s really strange iv never experienced this We put the heating...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under the plug hole, quite thick. I jabbed it hard with a stick and it completely dislodged and got sent down the pipes. I tried the taps again and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock