Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Van Stickers GSR Oftec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Ok not really a problem but does anyone know where I can get the Gas safe large yellow triangle van stickers without the black bit. Having the same problem finding the large Oftec green triangles I know googles your friend and all that but however I look, I cant find them.

Have a local van sign writers design them up I did my own little custom ones on ours

Ging you mean like this ?

IMG_3617.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Stickers GSR Oftec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock