Discuss Very poor flow rate and pressure on the incoming main in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun, how do i get in the arms?
That setup looks impressive and priced very similarly to the grundfos home boost. With endorsements like you re giving it i think i ll suggest that as the way forward to the customer.
I was there today and measured the main incoming at 0.4 bar and 3 litres a min!
They ve been battling the water board about it for 10 years now!

That setup looks impressive and priced very similarly to the grundfos home boost. With endorsements like you re giving it i think i ll suggest that as the way forward to the customer.

its not cheap but can supply 120lpm at 6 bar and pm croppie

(500l tank)

Last edited:

Hold on... my name's Chris....
I got you there 20hrs ago!

Can I get in the pub too - I need some friends:cry_smile:

Hold on... my name's Chris....
I got you there 20hrs ago!

Can I get in the pub too - I need some friends:cry_smile:

didnt explain your self good enough but got the basic

and need 100 posts and then as ive said pm croppie or a mod

Hold on.... read it again Chris!
I asked Shaun how to get in the arms to read the other thread on it, then went on to say about the endorsements the E.sybox was receiving, meaning from all of the posts above people had written about it, don't panic I was including your post too!! :smilielol5:

''didnt explain your self good enough but got the basic''
Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Very poor flow rate and pressure on the incoming main in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock