Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vokera 1789 heating valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I have had a prv valve replaced recently, and have just noticed a small drip coming from the pipework under the combi boiler. I've found out the part is a vokera 1789 heating valve. The leak is by the square part of the valve. I'm not great at plumbing so I'm just wondering if the square end can be tightened or whether I need a new valve. Cheers all.

Attachments

• 20210317_120524.jpg
    20210317_120524.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 6
They’ve turn the valves off to change the prv best get them back

No they’ve turned the valves off to fix the prv and then they’ve turned it back on and it’s started leaving valves need replacing

Reply to Vokera 1789 heating valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock