Discuss Warmflow 70/90 Bluebird recommended nozzle and angle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

installed a warmflow 70/90 bluebird boiler with a 0.55 x 80 degree nozzle.
boiler is only heating 5 radiators in a small 2 bed house.
what is the recommended nozzle size and pitch for this boiler?
Can I change the nozzle size and pitch to use less oil as the flame is hitting the back wall of the boiler and radiators are getting too hot?

thanks.

It will tell you in manufacturers instructions what size nozzle to use to de rate it.

A 70/90 will be factory set to 80,000 btu's but they give you the info for the 70,000 and 90,000 btu's output.

Reply to Warmflow 70/90 Bluebird recommended nozzle and angle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
About 12 days ago attended a boiler lock out. Apparently another plumber was there a week before to and adjusted the photo cell. .. It is a grant...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, Recently had a new boiler fitted with new radiators, old radiators were the old steel type. The installer recommended reducing the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock