Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss water heater 10 litres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mooey

Can t remember weather you need the ticket pretty sure it had to be 15 or over.thoughts

Ever since the new 2010 came in the installation of any hot water heater requires the installer to hold a Part G ticket. (vented or unvented)

The bit you may be thinking of was from the previous set which had a demarcation of 15Litres but as I say that has gone the only concession is that below 15 L there is no requirement to notify the install. Just seen that the new edition is out & comes in in October this year.

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/BR_PDF_AD_G_2015.pdf

Did mine back in 2002 so you probably a bit more in the know than me.when c.i, t.b wtote to me in 07 saying I had to renew did nt bother as I got told it was for life when I did it and on my card there was no expiry dste on it, money grabbing gits plus everyone I worked for had there own tickets so never had to use my number to register them

Okay cheers for that still going to fit it can t see the regs have changed massively pressure+temp relief tundish up a size
waste over 9meters ect...

Did mine back in 2002 so you probably a bit more in the know than me.when c.i, t.b wtote to me in 07 saying I had to renew did nt bother as I got told it was for life when I did it and on my card there was no expiry dste on it, money grabbing gits plus everyone I worked for had there own tickets so never had to use my number to register them

Had you have done the half a day update which was required because of all the changes that happened in 2010 you would have known the answer to your own question.

You could of course kept yourself up to date by reading the new Approved Documents as they came out but you didn't, which is why they have to try to make you come in to do it in a class room.

My ticket expired in 07 so I new nothing about any changes if c.i.t.b eere true to there word I would nt have to do it again.they are always screwing the people that keep them in there jobs yhe regs have probably slighty changed making no difference to the main fitting of the units.gas safe are the same making people psy around a grand for subscription to get a s##ty magazine and be on a website some snotty 14 year old could build i ve got no qualms paying for ccn1 ect but subscription should be 100 or so for 5 years.again if everyone stood up and said no what could they.money grabbing gits.no foubt the gas safe lickers are gonna
Had you have done the half a day update which was required because of all the changes that happened in 2010 you would have known the answer to your own question.

You could of course kept yourself up to date by reading the new Approved Documents as they came out but you didn't, which is why they have to try to make you come in to do it in a class room.

mine ran out 2 weeks ago. gonna have to get booked in somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water heater 10 litres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
We have a dual heating system, a solid fuel stove with back boiler and a external kerosene heater. The kerosene heater is working fine heating...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
F
Water heater venting issues. Need someone to look at my pix of the set up and let me know if it's a proper and efficient set up.
Replies
Views
FireMedic Aly
F
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock