Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss water meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zed75

wats the crack with them
my one is dodgy,think av been payin well over the odds
does any1 know wot all the digits mean
example
this morn it read-0034572
this afternoon it read-0034582
so hows that when no1 has been in the house!
wot i really wanna know is do the water board owe me cash
for water ive payed for but not used
can any1 help please!
i mean 0034572 up to 0034582,does that mean av used 10 litres!

Phone your water undertaker up and get them to come out and have a look at it.

It could be that somebody has tapped into you main or you have an underground leak.

I assume there is no overflow pouring with water?
Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Obviously it needs to be readable and good practise would require you can get at it without damaging anything (albeit it might still be a pain in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
G
DIYer here and this has been annoying me now for a few days. It all started with the boiler (Potterton Suprima with a new board) in the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock