Discuss Water regulations book wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

After this... Any1 willing to sell?

Watching that keefy

Don't forget, it's £4.00 delivery on top of that which takes you over your grand sum of £6.00. Don't want you getting into debt now do we?

No keefy... U keep me right :p haha!! Ill be looking for my ebay bargains :D

No keefy... U keep me right :p haha!! Ill be looking for my ebay bargains :D

I only knew those books were there after searching for 'Antique Plumbing Books' earlier on. I got one from the early sixties which talked about these 'new acrylic baths' and how the wife shouldn't use abrasives when cleaning them and not to smoke in them because they burn easy.

I only knew those books were there after searching for 'Antique Plumbing Books' earlier on. I got one from the early sixties which talked about these 'new acrylic baths' and how the wife shouldn't use abrasives when cleaning them and not to smoke in them because they burn easy.

They were called water byelaws back then.

Lol keefy, yeah those new acrylic baths, i heard ther the future.... Bet it doesnt say anything about plastic pipe haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water regulations book wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Im working on 6 suspended air blowers running old riello G5s.Oil tank is 100m away on ground level so 5m lower than the burners.So each unit has...
Replies
Views
My father is getting quotes to have his back-boiler replaced. The firm he wants to use have told him that they will have to fit drain-offs to...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to install a bidet spray gun by the toilet, ideally this would involve sending hot and cold water into a thermostatic mixer then that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back