Discuss water tank Lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello guys,

just q quick one ..

has someone an idea where to get a cold water storage tank ( vanhoe / 60 gallon ) LID ?

I have tried checking online and some stores but couldnt find one.

The current tank is a vanhoe and its 60s gallon.

Someone inspected the tank and said ( installing a Cold Water Tank lid to avoid contamination )...

Has someone an idea of how to install a lid ? is there any other way around it ?

thanks a lot plumbers
Regards,

Matchless.plumb

You need a byelaw 30 kit. Plumb center do 2 sizes. Measure yours first and go in with your dimensions they may be able to help.

You need a byelaw 30 kit. Plumb center do 2 sizes. Measure yours first and go in with your dimensions they may be able to help.

Thank You subby appreciate.

Based on shaunicorbs ... I will go and change the water tank over as they do not have for this sort of type a lid. I have been to many places but couldnt get anything. Its wasting my time to drive around for a lid.

Thank you anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water tank Lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Back