Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss WB Greenstar 37cdi fan runs constantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 37cdi is in holiday mode and Eco mode, with all temp settings at minimum. However the fan ,or something, seems to be running continuously. The only way to stop this is to switch the boiler off. I do need hot water occasionally and I leave it switched on for this reason.
What is running?

Is the blue light on or flashing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WB Greenstar 37cdi fan runs constantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
B
Worcester Boiler. Really annoying. All works as it should fine in normal use. However have to go away for a couple of weeks at a time. I put the...
Replies
Views
Bosch Sauce
B
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock