Search the forum,

Discuss wc pan identy help required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
having a bit of bovver tracing the model type of a btw wc pan cannot even supply photo as mobiles banned at this establishment ... made by armitage shanks and has hard resin type
strips fixed to rim of pan instead of conventional seat [photo would be great help if poss]
bit cheeky I know but hey if I dont ask I wont get:) tried to find it but too tired as have been up since 4.30 this morning:)regards turnpin

Hi steve and thanks only problem is no acess to a phone at all whilst on this site and cannot leave this site all day whilst completing this contract[HMP] again up early 4.30 am so a bit knackered to say the least will try tomorrow to have a good look on A.Shanks site
in the next room is a full Doc.M disabled suite but pan has conventional seat but will let you know if I can i.d pan :)regards turnpin

When i read your first post i thought you are either in jail or in a nut house:D

Special stuff fitted in these places to stop them killing each other. Check this out.

[DLMURL]http://www.armitage-shanks.co.uk/files/as_prison.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to green army and thanks to Tamz have looked at both of these already but not in as great depth as not had much time will investigate further over the weekend must be here somewhere as A.Shanks logo on china will let you know when I have found it thanks again for your help :)regards turnpin

Get one of the prison staff to take a pic for you.

Get one of the prison staff to take a pic for you.

Hi whpes none of the staff we dealt with had access to a camera legal or otherwise [absolutely no phones allowed] off site now ball is now back in their court I will still try to i.d it and if found will post details.Thanks to all for suggestions regards turnpin

Ask the con's there's loads of phones in the scrubs. The nonces with take pleasure with the subject matter.

am lead to believe the pan is called a "spee" pan but am still waiting official response from Armitage Shanks:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wc pan identy help required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock