Discuss /Websites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How much did it cost you to set up and how much does it cost you a month ?

I created one years ago but never did anything with it, it basically just say's under construction...

Coming out at the top on google is quite costly isn't it ?

Also, do you get alot of work from it ?

Thanks in advance

I set one up for my son, as we're looking for a gas registered plumber to take him on full time on the understanding that I'll pay all running costs and do all the necessary Search Engine Optimisation to get that site on page one google. I've managed that with the search term Coventry plumbing and heating as our site is Coventry plumbing and heating .co.uk.You running costs can vary enormously,However, if you find the right web hosting company you can bring down your yearly hosting costs to just under £50 per year. If you wish to the same company can and put together a simple 5 page website using wordpress or such like very cheaply. All the hard work comes with tweaking the site to suit your personal requirements in terms of the clientèle/customer and fields which you wish your S.E.O. to target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to /Websites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
I know it's a bit of a bizarre one perhaps but we have an opening between our conservatory and kitchen where a patio door used to be. Yes we did...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back