Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss /Websites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How much did it cost you to set up and how much does it cost you a month ?

I created one years ago but never did anything with it, it basically just say's under construction...

Coming out at the top on google is quite costly isn't it ?

Also, do you get alot of work from it ?

Thanks in advance

I set one up for my son, as we're looking for a gas registered plumber to take him on full time on the understanding that I'll pay all running costs and do all the necessary Search Engine Optimisation to get that site on page one google. I've managed that with the search term Coventry plumbing and heating as our site is Coventry plumbing and heating .co.uk.You running costs can vary enormously,However, if you find the right web hosting company you can bring down your yearly hosting costs to just under £50 per year. If you wish to the same company can and put together a simple 5 page website using wordpress or such like very cheaply. All the hard work comes with tweaking the site to suit your personal requirements in terms of the clientèle/customer and fields which you wish your S.E.O. to target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to /Websites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hello, Newly moved into a house with a mains fed cylinder system. I've never had one before and struggling to get it working. When I turn either...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock