Discuss We've only gone and done it again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

Bertie won grade 3 agility at the Weald agility show today. Means we will be competing in grade 4 in 25 days time (have to spend 25 days in limbo to allow time for paperwork to catch up etc.). It was all very nerve racking at the show when I finished my run the scorer said "well done that's the fastest run today and the first sub 40 second run, you're in first place at the moment."

About 3/4 of the class had run and I spent the rest of the time to the end of the class on tenter hooks barely dating to look at the times from the other competitors.

We won with a time of 37.113 seconds, second place was 37.121 and third 37.131. The dog we beat into second place had just won the jumping class and is a very fast dog so we're very proud of the win.

Bertie winning grade 3 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

Dad? No sh?! Ur the spit of my old man! Well done .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to the pair of you. Not a lot in those times, bit like F1 qualifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to We've only gone and done it again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if anyone has worked on a boilermate 2000 try to condense the story, Lived in our home 3 years with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I have a Glow.Worm 30HXI boiler running on LPG. It has been excellent and no apparent problems or fault codes. Currently not running heating; just...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock