Search the forum,

Discuss What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
im out

Ok,

i have employed but don't see my fault in there. He supposed to know how to install such an easy boiler to regulations. I am not holding them yet but he does and he has to make sure that the people live in a safe environment and not leaving the casing off.

I would like to know what you guys would do? Is Worcester not checking the benchmark ? If the figures doesn't make sense they would surely know wouldn't they?

I do not want that the tenants are in danger ... furthermore I would of want a nice install for such an easy job for such a price.

cant be as ron said the boiler wouldnt fire and by the looks of it its fired
The Worcester has left it isolated on gas and electrics but now, the installer has left it on firing and fully working so that's more than ID ... telling me the cover is for keeping the noise down :)

The Worcester has left it isolated on gas and electrics but now, the installer has left it on firing and fully working so that's more than ID . telling me the cover is for keeping the noise down :)

Report him get gas safe out

Report him, although Gas Safe will only come out if the customer asks

Could I do it without knowing his gas safe number ?

Yes just phone gas safe up and you want them to come out as your not happy with an installer saying it ok to leave the cover off the boiler

Yes just phone gas safe up and you want them to come out as your not happy with an installer saying it ok to leave the cover off the boiler
Will do tomorrow ... don't feel great by doing it but I think I have no choice have I ?

I can not read this thread anymore. How do I stop getting notifications? Ron, either stop employing sh*t engineers or stop telling people your company fits boilers. I know I sound rude but this is so painful. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND SWITCH THE BOILER OFF AT THE FUSE SPUR AND REMOVE THE FUSE. Then contact GAS SAFE before more damage is caused.

I can not read this thread anymore. How do I stop getting notifications? Ron, either stop employing sh*t engineers or stop telling people your company fits boilers. I know I sound rude but this is so painful. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND SWITCH THE BOILER OFF AT THE FUSE SPUR AND REMOVE THE FUSE. Then contact GAS SAFE before more damage is caused.
I won't reply no more but thanks for your help.

But you would not expect someone fully qualified doing it for 12 years they deliver such a installs would you.so not really my fault.
But I'll take it serious what you said. Thanks anyway !!! Thumbs up to ALL

Underneath share thread at top unwatch (top right)

Funny thing is the boiler does only 10lpm hahha but writing 12lpm.

Measured by Worcester today 6lpm hahahha

Ronny you are digging a big hole here mate and now your about to jump in , we have tried to help you out bud but like it or not you employed him and it will come back on you , all you have to do is list the faults get him back to put them right and compleate the benchmark & commissioning properly or employ a GSRI to do it and pass the bill on to him , i told you last week you had clearence issues that kitchen unit will need to come down and stay down or be moved the casing must be removable to access the boiler for servicing and in a emergency i would like to see a ECV as the gas meter is outside , thats me done now . cheers kop

Ronny you are digging a big hole here mate and now your about to jump in , we have tried to help you out bud but like it or not you employed him and it will come back on you , all you have to do is list the faults get him back to put them right and compleate the benchmark & commissioning properly or employ a GSRI to do it and pass the bill on to him , i told you last week you had clearence issues that kitchen unit will need to come down and stay down or be moved the casing must be removable to access the boiler for servicing and in a emergency i would like to see a ECV as the gas meter is outside , thats me done now . cheers kop
I have spoken to him and he has commission the boiler again. He also has put the controler up straight, cemented from inside around the flue, took the cupboard off and we have left it off.

Is that the stuff i'm thinking of? Acid?

If it is, did he neutralise it to get the PH down?
He wrote down mc1 but I just seen fx2 and I was wondering if he neutralised it too... I bought for him x100 & x800 so he just kept it and used whatever he used.

He wrote down mc1 but I just seen fx2 and I was wondering if he neutralised it too... I bought for him x100 & x800 so he just kept it and used whatever he used.

I would check the PH of the water just to be on the safe side if he did use FX2. It is a very strong acidic cleaner. It will do damage if it is in there for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock