Discuss What are you charging for a suite install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
fittings are very expensive but sites like toolstation and screwfix help to bring down the cost if you have one near by or can wait a few days for them to deliver. there cheap and i've never had an issue with either.

I find tool station station and screwfix have their place,although I do not use any more and are Ok on branded stuff but that do sell a lot of rubbish thrown in the as well,especially fittings and fixings,nice outlet for Chinese stuff as well

You do have to allow for all plumbing bits and pieces now and soon mount up,days of;I will throw that in' have gone,loose £10 on bits and bobs a week,thats £520 a year,your holiday money

imho

I find tool station station and screwfix have their place,although I do not use any more and are Ok on branded stuff but that do sell a lot of rubbish thrown in the as well,especially fittings and fixings,nice outlet for Chinese stuff as well

You do have to allow for all plumbing bits and pieces now and soon mount up,days of;I will throw that in' have gone,loose £10 on bits and bobs a week,thats £520 a year,your holiday money

imho

Very true mate.....hang on what holiday? I can't afford one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are you charging for a suite install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock