Currently reading:
What books are you reading?

Discuss What books are you reading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

When you're not working or messing about on here?

I'm reading 11.22.63 by Stephen King about a man who travels back in time to try to prevent JFK's murder.

And when I've finished that I've the latest Terry Pratchett to read, Dodger. about a sewer scavenger living in dickensian london.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post a similar thread myself, asking for book recommendations, looking forward to the replies

my favourate series has to be the red dwarf books so much better and funnier than the tv series. i must've read them around 3 or 4 times over. james herbert books are pretty good especially Rats and Fluke. never read a stephen king book but seen nearly all his movies.

simon kernick , (severed or deadline) he written many more just there the 1's i can think of at mo or james patterson the womens murder club series , very good

stephen king wrote the green mile in a series of short stories , much better than the film

Got Jeffrey Archer the eleventh commandment for the beach. I never read much for years but since i got a kindle i'm reading more.

i was an avid reader till the eyes went and i now find im not comfy reading with glasses especially lieing down
me wife reads a lot as she has a kindle currently reading the sequel to the hunger games which she finds very good

Simon scarrow books about Roman Solders also some Ben Kane same sort of theme.

James Herbert's Rats, The Fog and The Survivor

On holiday I've been reading Clive Cusslers 'Dirk Pitts' adventure novels, nice interesting read.

Find it hard to find the time to read at home, always something to do.

Going through a classics phase. Got war and peace on the go and dickens old curiosity shop.
Always been an avid reader. Read thousands over the years:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

When you're not working or messing about on here?

I'm reading 11.22.63 by Stephen King about a man who travels back in time to try to prevent JFK's murder.

And when I've finished that I've the latest Terry Pratchett to read, Dodger. about a sewer scavenger living in dickensian london.

i've read that 'dodger' book, it's ok, but dont believe everything it says in there, especially about those sewer scavengers
look what happened to this guy 777.jpg

that picture has a remarkable resemblance, dont you think

are you sure you have'nt read it already ? LOL

Clive Cussler, the dirk Pitt novels. Jeremy Clarkson at the mo, and also like Dean Koontz, chris Ryans and the other sas writer. Loved the Lord of the rings books as well.

Books and reading don't mix well with me.

Have read a few grown up books but I don't really enjoy them. Read loads of stuff on the internet, reference books, newspapers, etc though.

Last books I ploughed through were the Ian Fleming Bond books.

Previously, I'd struggled with the The World of Pooh by AA Milne.

Terry Pratchett, Clive Cussler, Jeffrey Deaver and nearly everything that can be printed or put on a Kindle.

And currently Isaac Asimov (Robots in Time).

I'm enjoying the girl with the dragon tattoo on the kindle, got the 3 of them to read, I'm sure those with kindles know this but loads of books are available free search for the book by name followed by .mobi

50 shades of grey lol

Not really but the Missus is glued to them so obviously theres something I'm not doing right :(

I've recently read The Hunger Games, currently reading a Clive Cussler book (Skeleton Coast) and looking forward to Patricia Cornwall's latest The Bone Bed, due out next month.

50 shades of grey lol

Not really but the Missus is glued to them so obviously theres something I'm not doing right :(

A mate of mine said his misses read them and it just made her completely ***** - he loved it as it meant he got loads of action every night!

I've tried to convince my misses to read them but....

The books are unrealistic and even the people who really are into the kinky stuff say the books are a load of turd.

They just seem to tap into a woman's emotion and create a fantasy land in their head.

Oh well, keeps her quiet for a while lol

I read some romantic books.. i choose randomly i don't remember the name of the book right now.

I like autobiographies. Mainly sports people. Best one I've read is still Perry Groves the ex Arsenal player. Great read!

The Sonny Barger biographys good, the founder of hells angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What books are you reading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock