Discuss What part is this called? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

image.jpg
Can anyone help me with what this part is called please?

I’ve been searching online and local retail merchants but can’t find it currently.

Thanks in advance.

Compression overflow elbow

Any chance of a picture without the tape

It’s a compression elbow/bend with one side male (pipe) and the other female (socket).
It will be called : m and f, conversion, spigot depending on make.
As Shaun says it’s for overflow pipe sizes.

Never seen a street overflow elbow

Or depending on what it’s off a imperial street speedfit elbow

Reply to What part is this called? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a radiator which is unbalanced; I believe due to a missing outer part, please see the attached images. Is the missing part called a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back