Discuss What Stilsons do you use and what for? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigid 6" & 12" used daily. 24" on van for chav scaring

I'm bringing this over in march ready to help you get your wallet out ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373697333.125808.jpg

I'm bringing this over in march ready to help you get your wallet out View attachment 13876

Been practicing on your own?

You know that song I helped you out with on fb yesterday?

My stepdaughter heard me playing it then told me it's used a lot in the twilight films.

I was screaming trying to delete my message!

I've got all sizes & very, very rarely use them. Chains, stilsons etc etc & unless your doing lots of MI they'll sit in the bowels of your store or garage, so tamz right as always, just buy a cheap set.

My stilsons only come out when I need to seperate my core bits to get them back in the box
I spray some crack release type spray on threads first, they break apart easily then! Just a bahco & a tap with hammer.

Wd40 or similar probs do the same job! Saves a lot of hassle & your knuckles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Stilsons do you use and what for? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock