Discuss what would you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
From williams and co. Was 119 including tap and waste. Looked at wickes but it was kind of the same price for the size and I was getting all my gear from them so went with them. Good build quality too

From williams and co. Was 119 including tap and waste. Looked at wickes but it was kind of the same price for the size and I was getting all my gear from them so went with them. Good build quality too

That's a cracking price mate, nice one!

Clear, but when you silicone around the inside of the tray and down the sides at the front, do you do this in white? And how do you transition to the clear at the front? Bcause your supposed to silicone tray before fitting screen, or do you just install screen and silicone back and sides of try inside in white and then around the outside of shower tray in clear?

20130731_190617.jpg

Well, the shower screen was too big. So I just cut 10mm of top and bottom rail and hey presto. It's snug like a bug now. Quite a mission to move around on your own those shower trays are. Was surprised I didnt shatter it after hearing the stories on here

Do behind the channels when you put em in in white put screen in drill it all in place run the white round inside then do all the outside in clear

Just wondering if anyone has any good for ways to shorten the silver rings that cover th pipe holes on the shower valve. I left it all connected for tiler so he could see my distances. He removed it and put it together without them coverings and so now the pipes way too short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what would you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Would welcome your thoughts on this. I'm installing a low level shower tray, over a timber floor. Cast iron soil stack only about a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor...
Replies
Views
First - an apology for monopolising the forum with all my plumbing questions! I'm hoping this will be my last and I'll move onto something else...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock