Search the forum,

Discuss What's your other half watching on TV!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I originally named this thread "what's your Mrs watching on TV" but realised we have Clair and Tara.

So what does your other half do when you're on the forum?

My wife watches all the programs I hate. She's glued to 'Dancin on Ice' right now.

I'd rather gouge my eyes than watch that.

we have virgin and my wife has got me into the MENTALIST. So we have all 3 series on on demand. Sometimes its just so hard to say no and we watch till the early hrs one after another

Mines watching got to dance followed by dancing on ice then dancing on ice results show. I'm really glad that I shell out £40 a month for this sort of choice!

I originally named this thread "what's your Mrs watching on TV" but realised we have Clair and Tara.

My wife watches all the programs I hate. She's glued to 'Dancin on Ice' right now.

mines watching dancing on ice too and also watches all the things i hate soaps etc, but the worst one she watches is the only way is essex, i have to leave the room when its on, winds me up

My other half will sit and watch Family Guy with me, so in fairness I should probably give 'Dancing on Ice' a watch..............

er no.

Eastenders gets watched in this house too. So depressing.

The worse has to be a programme called 'One born every minute' which is fly on the wall stuff in a maternity ward.

Women in labour. That's entertainment.

weve got sky plus so all the doo doo like enders cora etc she records and watches in day when im at work. i do like LISTENING to take me out

let the flip see the flop lol

mines just finished watching prancin on ice shes watching wild at heart now

We cancelled Sky but still get a load of channels for free. I couldn't justify spending £30 a month for the diatribe that is mainstream TV.

I do miss The Discovery Channel though.

Best thing that's been on TV recently was the David Attenborough thing on the beep. Frozen Planet.

I can't stand soaps, and these dancing competitions with 'B' list celebs making idiots of themselves.

I will watch Come Dine with Me over my shoulder as it can be quite interesting. Its pure tripe though!

dont forget caitlin !! that will make her grumpy :)

hey up,its finished and a recorded corries come on,exit stage left.............I,m off in office/shed :15:

Sorry, I did remember Cait, but I'm rubbish with names.

Paranormal 3....sorry mate but that sounds terrible!!

hey up,its finished and a recorded corries come on,exit stage left.............I,m off in office/shed :15:

Next on my list is to convert our shed to an office. It's a bloomin big shed, and will be a nice Dog House for me to slink away too!! :)

Wild at Heart and then the doi results show, then i get the remote :)

I will one day I will , if it only was that easy to save for deposit :(

ps I have garage bod :)

my other half is at work lol. saturday and sunday nights down the local tesco stacking shelves.

If you think you are brave watch paranormal activitys 1 , 2 and 3 :)
good are they? i had a massive shock the other day i went to wicks for some sand saw lead free solder on offer £25 quid nearly has a heart attack its so dear

Mine is watching the inside of his eyelids. It's his favourite show and he watches it any chance he can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's your other half watching on TV!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock