Discuss What's your other half watching on TV!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar lass will be watching fat this, fat that, fatest person in fatland. Owt with fat people in

Sounds like she is a bit infatuated to me :drummer:

ps....Love Dexter,class,

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh,here's the result of last nights drunken session,taken from the plumbing ditty thread by that great song writing partnership of Lennon and puddle,even got a song sheet so you can sing a lot after 8 pints and a kebab

Fill your boots,will need a pair of grips handy for the high notes :teeth_smile:

[video=youtube;U8B6rlo_3No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8B6rlo_3No&context=C39b5f61ADOEgsToPDskKj MUlefJKZU2aEiaCqKQOY[/video]

Flippin brilliant!

Yeh,here's the result of last nights drunken session,taken from the plumbing ditty thread by that great song writing partnership of Lennon and puddle,even got a song sheet so you can sing a lot after 8 pints and a kebab

Fill your boots,will need a pair of grips handy for the high notes :teeth_smile:

[video=youtube;U8B6rlo_3No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8B6rlo_3No&context=C39b5f61ADOEgsToPDskKj MUlefJKZU2aEiaCqKQOY[/video]
fantastic RFPMSL

The mentalist is about a phychic who becomes a copper. I thought it was going to be quite good, but the endings are all predictable. All the other people around him thick and he solves every case. So not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's your other half watching on TV!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Me and @Lou thought we'd knock up a new forum yesterday so looked through some domain names we have, and rather than start something else business...
Replies
Views
Back