Discuss What's your other half watching on TV!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I originally named this thread "what's your Mrs watching on TV" but realised we have Clair and Tara.

So what does your other half do when you're on the forum?

My wife watches all the programs I hate. She's glued to 'Dancin on Ice' right now.

I'd rather gouge my eyes than watch that.

god where do i start, she will watch anything with fat people, anything with thin people, anything with freaky people, anything to do with so called celebs british and american. anything with fashion or models in the title, ausie soaps, you name it she'll watch it if its a load of ballcocks.

god where do i start, she will watch anything with fat people, anything with thin people, anything with freaky people, anything to do with so called celebs british and american. anything with fashion or models in the title, ausie soaps, you name it she'll watch it if its a load of ballcocks.

cooking & weddings missed

can just picture you and ronney hanging out

Yeh,here's the result of last nights drunken session,taken from the plumbing ditty thread by that great song writing partnership of Lennon and puddle,even got a song sheet so you can sing a lot after 8 pints and a kebab

Fill your boots,will need a pair of grips handy for the high notes :teeth_smile:

[video=youtube;U8B6rlo_3No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8B6rlo_3No&context=C39b5f61ADOEgsToPDskKj MUlefJKZU2aEiaCqKQOY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's your other half watching on TV!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock