Discuss Where can I buy this exact isolation/service valve? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google skills have failed me (I'm a DIYer/Homeowner so not sure exactly what I should be searching for). Does anyone know where I can find this exact model? If not, can someone recommend a similar one I can use in its place?

Picture is from another user who posted a thread on this back in 2017, but I have this exact same valve.

Valve.jpg

its called a straight service valve. It will be 1/2" one end 15mm the other, basically what I link below but not the same one.

I doubt you'll find an exact copy though. You'll need to get a 15mm pipe slice and some jointing compound an adjustable spanner and grips.

Just change the washer 1/2 fibre / hep 20 1/2 washer

Reply to Where can I buy this exact isolation/service valve? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
HI folks, hoping to pick your brains. My bathrooms have Bastow tapware in federation style. House was built 1997, so these are 25 years old...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi all, DIY rookie and have an issue with malfunctioning diverter valve - water currently flows through both tap and shower head regardless of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock