Search the forum,

Discuss Which valve to use for new Reina Colona radiators. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Parkin

Hi, I've just had two Reina Colona radiators delivered and need to buy some valves for them.

Sorry if this is a really obvious question but can anyone tell me what kind and which size I need? Or which ones to avoid. There are so many to choose from online that I'm sure I'll get the wrong ones!

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which valve to use for new Reina Colona radiators. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Reina Diva flat towel radiator 1800 x 500, what size dual fuel element do I need for this with a stat and does anyone where best to buy online please. Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Morning! Can a Reina Neva Vertical Double Designer Radiator 1800x472mm which is labelled front and back be turned around and still function optimally? I have one which is dented on the front so would like to turn it front to the wall. I have been given conflicting advice whether this is...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those, there is one radiator in the living room which does not heat up at all. I have tried balancing myself and also had a professional come in to balance it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock