Search the forum,

Discuss Who supplied Dolphin bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dolphin

Hi, I recently (as in April) got a bathroom installed by Dolphin. Does anybody know who supplied them with fixtures in the North West. I have just this minute broken a soap dish and I'm panicking that I won't be able to find a replacement. Also the toilet seat they fitted is non standard so I need to know where to get them too....doh

They bought their fixtures and sanitaryware direct from the manufacturers usually the cheapest tat you can find sold by them for extortionate prices.

In the land of Eastern Promise, the Middle East, China or some third world country made by natives in a big pot.

Dolphin = A lovable creature that lives in the oceans of our planet but dont know much (if anything) about bathroom fitting.

Hi, Here is the pictures, I am almost positive that it is a brand called Deva but cant find similar on their site. I know dolphin are a rip off, I thought it was they were 'supreme' the guy that fitted our bathroom was excellent and a real hard worker. He told us that his company would have fitted it for 50% cheaper. We also found out they have a 1000% mark up. No wonder they went bust..

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 20
I'm sure that if you do a good online search, you'll maybe not find identical items but find similar items. Give a few local places a call and take your dish with you and I'm certain that someone in your area will not only be happy to help but be glad of the local business.
By the way Dolphin are not alone in their exorbitant pricing structure. All the "big" companies are similar. Why did you not approach a reputable local company?

why not just change it for another dish?.

from toolstation

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who supplied Dolphin bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock