Discuss Who supplied Dolphin bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dolphin

Hi, I recently (as in April) got a bathroom installed by Dolphin. Does anybody know who supplied them with fixtures in the North West. I have just this minute broken a soap dish and I'm panicking that I won't be able to find a replacement. Also the toilet seat they fitted is non standard so I need to know where to get them too....doh

They bought their fixtures and sanitaryware direct from the manufacturers usually the cheapest tat you can find sold by them for extortionate prices.

In the land of Eastern Promise, the Middle East, China or some third world country made by natives in a big pot.

Dolphin = A lovable creature that lives in the oceans of our planet but dont know much (if anything) about bathroom fitting.

Hi, Here is the pictures, I am almost positive that it is a brand called Deva but cant find similar on their site. I know dolphin are a rip off, I thought it was they were 'supreme' the guy that fitted our bathroom was excellent and a real hard worker. He told us that his company would have fitted it for 50% cheaper. We also found out they have a 1000% mark up. No wonder they went bust..

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 20
I'm sure that if you do a good online search, you'll maybe not find identical items but find similar items. Give a few local places a call and take your dish with you and I'm certain that someone in your area will not only be happy to help but be glad of the local business.
By the way Dolphin are not alone in their exorbitant pricing structure. All the "big" companies are similar. Why did you not approach a reputable local company?

why not just change it for another dish?.

from toolstation

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who supplied Dolphin bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently replaced my old toilet seat hinges (old ones originally fitted by whoever previously owned the house) as one had effectively...
Replies
Views
We most likely have a clog problem that we can't seem to resolve. These are the details: The drain has been slow in the tub in bathroom #1...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was hoping someone here might be able to help. I need to replace an isolator valve on the inlet supply to a toilet. It's a 1/2" fitting...
Replies
Views
Ok here's a weird one i'm having with my water supply. Over a year ago I started developing alot of white dusty flakes on my washing that, when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock