Discuss Why do customers.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a customer phone me up about a job and when I asked for his address he told me "Number 425 Carr Rd" Now this is a very long road and very steep so to give me a chance of finding the house without driving at sex pest speed I asked him if it was near the top or the bottom and he said "It depends which way you're coming from" I asked him if the top and bottom swap over if I came a different way and he still didn't realise what he'd said! :crazy:

i spent 2 hours working in a house today and only realised at the end that i'd spent 2 full days in it doing a boiler job while getting work experience with a previous boss about a year ago. i was standing there as she wrote the cheque and looked at this unusual grandfather clock and thought, "i've seen that before..." then looked around and went "ah." i get so tunnel visioned sometimes. i saw front door -> stairs -> toilet. nothing else until payment time.

when I ask them for details,they say''you remember,its the house with all the shoes by the door or don't you remember,we have a black cat

haha, i have had that a fair few times

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why do customers.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock