Discuss Wiring Centres Sizes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Does anyone know if they do big wiring centres as opposed to small fiddly ones, reason being ive got to install a s plan plus plus, Im just fed up trying to cram the lid on with a million wires sticking out and trying to get them to fit in the cut out notches in the boxes.

Thanks

Reading Plumber

try googling LWC 1 wiring centres , I tried to post a link but the site wouldent let me, strange.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring Centres Sizes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and gals, I'm looking to try to change from a Y-plan to an S-plan-plus this year to have a heated bathroom. While the house isn't that...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock