Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a section of the edl's mission statement taken from there on website.

The English Defence League (EDL) is a human rights organisation that was founded in the wake of the shocking actions of a small group of Muslim extremists who, at a homecoming parade in Luton, openly mocked the sacrifices of our service personnel without any fear of censure. Although these actions were certainly those of a minority, we believe that they reflect other forms of religiously-inspired intolerance and barbarity that are thriving amongst certain sections of the Muslim population in Britain: including, but not limited to, the denigration and oppression of women, the molestation of young children, the committing of so-called honour killings, homophobia, anti-Semitism, and continued support for those responsible for terrorist atrocities.

Everyone of the crimes listed are committed by some members of every race and religion on the planet. But yet the edl specifically aim there hatred towards only Muslims committing these acts.

So how can anyone who joins them not be classed as racist? Please don't try and say its a religious thing and therefore its not racist because that's a smokescreen.

But i dont see the issue with what there doin ? I actually am glad ! I think the tier system needs to go and intergration to take place ! They are focusing on muslims etc but thats because its the fastest growing is it not ?

Im not saying there not racist etc theres always a racist in there somwhere in EVERY GROUP ! Im just saying what they are fighting for is good ! I cant remeber the last neo nazi group protesting ? Burning stuff ? Wishing police going to hell ? Telling kids there dads are murders ?

Or getting an 8 year old boy to stand up on a stage and wouldnt let him off the stage till he repeted god is a muslim or somthin !

japan has a system that deals very well with islam

you make it sound as though islam is something bad that needs to be dealt with.
when in fact it is no different to any other cross section of society in that amongst the law abiding peace loving majority there a a few nut jobs, and despite your blinkered view...yes, this does include white british people as well

you make it sound as though islam is something bad that needs to be dealt with.
when in fact it is no different to any other cross section of society in that amongst the law abiding peace loving majority there a a few nut jobs, and despite your blinkered view...yes, this does include white british people as well

A few
More like an epidemics and yes it is different most are law abiding citizens but I my honest opinion the most racist people are the Islamic

It's my opinion from what I have seen in Asian community's in England
And before you start I'm saying Islamic as in the ones who hate western couture and want sari law
NOT the normal Asian people

And before you start I'm saying Islamic as in the ones who hate western couture and want sari law

I maybe miss informed but that's what I thought as well. Can anyone clarify?

which you will surely agree is the minority......

But its different from every other religion because its the fastest growing for radicals in the uk !

But its different from every other religion because its the fastest growing for radicals in the uk !

and that is islams fault is it?
do you not see that it is a handful of individuals who are actively trying to cause mayhem and recruit impressionable and vulnerable young muslims who is the problem

individuals such as old hooky, who are committing illegal acts and are behaving in ways contrary to the teachings of their religion and much to the disagreement of the majority of other muslims. can you not see this?

Yes but how can you approach the situation without saying radical islam ? You cant just get up and say we need to rid this country of those people and when sombody says who or what people ? You just say you know who ! Call them radical and then you all jump on and say tar eith same brush !

Anyway i guess another sad and pathetic thing to come out of this is that help for heroes wont except any of the money raised by the EDL or its protesters ! There a charity i think they need to remeber that !

Sad state of affairs when this is in advert for work

"We strongly encourage applicants from Black and Minority Ethnic Groups who are underrepresented in these teams."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back